You have read the Joomla! 1.6 and 1.7 Beginner's Guide and want to know more?
- You are keen on doing your own stuff with Joomla!?
- You want to earn money by becoming a developer?
This book gives you an introduction into Joomla! developing and it is a good start for taking the next step.
- Prepare your Workstation
- Write your own Component
- Step 1 - The Basics
- Step 2 - Database, Backend, Languages
- Step 3 - The Cool Stuff
- Write your own Module
- Write your own Plugin
- Write your own Template Overrides
- Write your own Layout Alternative
- Write your own App using Joomla! Platform
- Common mistakes
- Publish your Extension to the Joomla! Extension Directory
- What is GIT?
- Contribute Code to the Project
- Localisation using OpenTranslators
- Running a Business Around Joomla! Extensions
- What is PHP?
- What is Object-Oriented Programming?
- What is MooTools?
|Ebook for Amazon Kindle (6.99 US$ base price. All prices are calculated automatically by amazon):
Paperback Amazon (9.99 US$ base price. All prices are calculated automatically by amazon):
- USA: amazon.com Joomla! Development - A Beginner's Guide
- Spain: amazon.es Joomla! Development - A Beginner's Guide
- Worldwide via Amazon CreateSpace : Joomla! Development - A Beginner's Guide
Thanks a lot to
- the co authors Andrea Tarr (Tarr Consulting), Alex Andreae (SourceCoast), Radek Suski (sigsiu.net) and the OpenTranslators Teams
- the proof readers Christine Graf, Isabell Schulz, Hils Cheyne, Brian Sullivan for help with proof reading and translating
- Jonathan Laming for the cover design
- the wonderful sponsors redCOMPONENT, SourceCoast, The Art of Joomla, cloudaccess.net, digitalflo, JoomlaShine, VMX PRO, codingfish, JandBEYOND and New York Foto Safari
Have fun :)