Often you need a photo gallery on your website and more and more, you need a photo gallery in an article.
Another important feature is to keep the upload and the resizing of the images as simple as possible!
Well, Alex Red had a good idea to combine Joomla with Google+.
- In Google+ it's very easy to upload photo with any device.
- In Joomla it's very easy to create a website
Ozio gallery uses adaptive technology and your pictures will be displayed in the correct size on each device
How do I create a gallery?
You have to
- install Ozio gallery
- create a menu item with the item type Ozio Gallery.
- insert the number of the Google+ user account that owns the album in the options. Ozio will look immediately for existing Google+ albums.
- configure the display options
- use the gallery with a menu link or insert it with a macro in an article